Englewood Summer Camp: June 26 – July 21 2023
Below find all the details about our In-Person Summer Camp in Englewood, its programs, prices and schedule as well as the application form.
In-Person Summer Camp at the French American Academy
Since July 6, 2020, our bilingual school has been safely open 5 days a week and held in-person instruction following all CDC guidelines. Click on our Covid Protocol & Covid Handbook.
- 8:30am Drop-Off
- 9:00am Start of a Day Camp in French
- 3:00pm Dismissal of Day Camp
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm Extended Hours
- Art & Craft in French
- Games & French Oral Workshop lead by an experienced French teacher
- Reading & Story Time in French
- Daily outdoor sports on our large grass field
Our Summer Theme is “Healthy Happy Children” broken down into different themes each week.
|Week 1||June 26 – June 30||Friendship & Kindness|
|Week 2||July 3 – July 7||Olympics & Challenges|
|Week 3||July 10 – 14||French Culture Week (Bastille Day)|
|Week 4||July 17 – 21||Surprise Week|
Click on our Information Brochure about groups and schedules.
Preschool and Elementary Groups
We offer at least two age groups
- Preschool: Pre-K* students (3-5 years old & potty-trained children)
- Elementary School: K-1st Grade* (5 & 6 years old)
- Elementary School: 2nd to 5th Grade* (7 to 10 years old)
*Children need to be at least 3 years old on July 1st to join camp. All grades are entering grades for the school year 2022-2023.
Note that groups may vary upon enrollment.
All children are welcome to our camp whether they already speak French or not. Our method is based on Immersion and bilingual hands-on activities such as crafts, science experiments, arts such as music or visual arts, as well as sports, storytelling and oral language workshops.
|Fees per Week||$450||$360||$450||$450|
*Week 2 July 5-8 is a four-day week due to July 4th Observance on Monday.
Sibling Discount 10% off the camp fees (not including registration fee) of the second child.
Extended Hours from 3pm to 5:00pm: $100 per week payable in advance (with a minimum of 4 registered)
Registration Fees $50 per new student
Transportation to/from Harlem: $225 per week payable in advance which includes aftercare (with a minimum of 4 registered)
A 20% deposit is required at time of registration and full payment is due no later than May 19th.
- Check # : _________ (payable to FAA)
- Zelle using “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Online Renweb payment (FAA student only)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The camp welcomes children age 3 to age 10
- School will open the doors at 8.45am (no before care available). Activities start at 9am.
- Late pick up fees applicable after 3pm: $20/hour
- A minimum of 7 participants is required. School reserves the right to cancel the camp
- Lunch and snacks must be provided by family
- Cancellation policy: A fee of $120/week is applicable for any cancellation after May 19th. Once the camp starts, the fee is non-refundable.
Ready to apply ?
Englewood Camp: Fill out the form below